2º Concurso Internacional “Medellín Protege los Derechos Humanos”
Fuente: Instituto Interamericano de Derechos Humanos
• 3 al 7 de noviembre de 2015
• Válido para todas las facultades de derecho de América Latina
Conocé toda la información en:
• Sitio oficial del Concurso
Announcements: CfP, Legal Theory/Philosophy Conference on European Values (Ljubljana); New Additions to UN Audiovisual Library
Source: EJI Talk
1. Call for papers, 2015 Legal Theory and Legal Philosophy Conference (20 and 21 November 2015, Ljubljana): In Search of Basic European Values.” The Graduate School of Government and European Studies and the European Faculty of Law, both Slovenia, invite researchers undertaking research on public law, human rights , legal theory and legal philosophy to submit abstracts for participation at the 2015 Legal Theory and Legal Philosophy Conference (20 and 21 November 2015, Ljubljana) under the title “In Search of Basic European Values”. Interested applicants should send a 250-word abstract and a CV in narrative form by 1 September 2015 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Authors will be notified of acceptance by 15 September 2015. If you have any questions, please write to email@example.com. More information is available here.
2. New additions to the UN Audiovisual Library of International Law. The Codification Division of the UN Office of Legal Affairs recently added new lectures to the UN Audiovisual Library of International Law website, which provides high quality international law training and research materials to an unlimited number of recipients around the world free of charge. Two complete courses were given by Professor Laurence Boisson de Chazournes on “Droit international de l’environnement”; Professor Makane Mbengue on “Introduction au droit de l’OMC”; The latest lectures were given by Professor André Nollkaemper on “Shared Responsibility in International Law”; Judge Bennouna of the ICJ on “La Cour internationale de Justice et les droits de l’homme”; Judge Tomka of the ICJ on “The Special Agreement as a Way of Submitting Disputes to the International Court of Justice” and several lectures by Judge Cançado Trindade of the ICJ: “The Human Person and International Justice”; “L’humanisation du droit international”; “The Founding Fathers of International Law” and “Le système interaméricain de protection des droits de l’homme”.